The Australian Reproductive Health Alliance (ARHA) is a small but influential advocacy group established in 1995 with a mission to promote public support for enhanced sexual and reproductive health in Australia and internationally, and to promote the advancement of the status of women and girls.
My work with ARHA involved several projects between 2004 and 2008. The projects included:
- briefing the board on the historical funding of ARHA
- updating and developing new policies and procedures manual
- developing a finance manual
- preparation and delivery of organisational effectiveness package including customised effective writing training, business planning, strategic planning day facilitation
- preparation of reports and new proposals to funding bodies
- Assistance with contract management